Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So finally I am able to catch my breath after all the weddings and other assignments of the last few weeks. I had the pleasure of photographing some great people over the last two weeks. I want to say thanks to Kim & Louis Dubin for being so cool and fun. They are one of those couples who are so relaxed and easygoing that you would have thought it was somebody else’s wedding. The wedding took place at the house of Liz & Dick Dubin (parents of the groom) in Potomac, MD. The beautiful back yard was a perfect setting for the small ceremony and reception. And the jazz trio from B&B Music World (http://www.bnbmusicworld.com/) really set the mood.

Congratulations Kim and Louis, I had a great time capturing your wedding day!

Hadar.





1 comment:

Moshe Zusman said...

Well done, well done. why wasn't I there?
Great outdoor shots!